2022 Annual Meeting Recording Now Available
Residents: The recording of the Annual Meeting held virtually on January 13th, 2022 is now available in the Residents Only section of this site. Residents can also contact the Clubhouse Office to get the link.
2022 Rancho Resort Annual Meeting
Thursday, January 13th | 6:00 p.m. | *Virtual Via Zoom
The Annual Meeting will consist of a presentation from key personnel and board members that will provide pertinent information and updates about the community.
Upcoming HAC/FYI Meeting
Wednesday, October 20th | 11:00 a.m. | Ballroom
The meeting will take place in the Ballroom. Residents will have the opportunity to ask questions during the Q & A portion of the meeting. As always, questions will be limited to 2 minutes with one opportunity to speak per resident. Suggestions? Email HAC at RRHAC@outlook.com.
Upcoming RR Annual Meeting: VIRTUAL
The Rancho Resort Community Association, Inc. Annual Meeting of the membership will be held remotely on Tuesday, January 19, 2021, with a call to order of 6:00 p.m. The online information is now available in the Residents Only section of this website. Please contact John Cousins if you have any questions at email@example.com.
Special Event: Parking Policy Presentation
Residents of Rancho Resort: Please note that there is a Parking Policy Presentation coming up on Tuesday, April 25th.
Please download flyer here for more information.
From the Office
Welcome back everyone! With all the winter residents coming back we feel a parking refresher is needed. Here are the highlights that you need to know.
1) On street parking is permitted only in those areas delineated on Exhibit D, (map) All parking and street usage must comply with fire department regulations including no parking in fire lanes.
2) Overnight on-street parking requires a parking pass to be displayed (Mirror Hanger) for a period longer than 24 hours.
3) Parking pass’s may be obtained by members from the HOA Management Co., Site Manager, after a brief verbal orientation, by staff to member, and such placement of vehicle is restricted within the frontage of such members own property lines.
4) Member’s guest shall be registered with the HOA Management Co. once registered, member’s guest shall be provided a Guest Parking Pass (Mirror Hanger) to identify and demonstrate guest registration.
5) Recreational Vehicle Parking is permissible for Member’s only, and such placement of vehicle is restricted within the frontage of such members own property lines. Further, limited to 24 hour increments, with no more than four (4) overnight increments per month.
The new parking permits have arrived! In order to be able to park on the street overnight you will need to visit the office and receive an updated parking permit. Please bring in your old permit along with your vehicle information and we will be happy to give you the new rules and an updated parking permit. The permit exchange will begin Monday Dec. 5th, during the following hours 10am-12pm and 2pm-4pm.
Rancho Resort Residents: Please note the new Parking Rules and Regulations documents in the Residents Only section of this website. Please contact Associa Arizona with any questions. Thank you for your cooperation!