From the Office
Welcome back everyone! With all the winter residents coming back we feel a parking refresher is needed. Here are the highlights that you need to know.
1) On street parking is permitted only in those areas delineated on Exhibit D, (map) All parking and street usage must comply with fire department regulations including no parking in fire lanes.
2) Overnight on-street parking requires a parking pass to be displayed (Mirror Hanger) for a period longer than 24 hours.
3) Parking pass’s may be obtained by members from the HOA Management Co., Site Manager, after a brief verbal orientation, by staff to member, and such placement of vehicle is restricted within the frontage of such members own property lines.
4) Member’s guest shall be registered with the HOA Management Co. once registered, member’s guest shall be provided a Guest Parking Pass (Mirror Hanger) to identify and demonstrate guest registration.
5) Recreational Vehicle Parking is permissible for Member’s only, and such placement of vehicle is restricted within the frontage of such members own property lines. Further, limited to 24 hour increments, with no more than four (4) overnight increments per month.
The new parking permits have arrived! In order to be able to park on the street overnight you will need to visit the office and receive an updated parking permit. Please bring in your old permit along with your vehicle information and we will be happy to give you the new rules and an updated parking permit. The permit exchange will begin Monday Dec. 5th, during the following hours 10am-12pm and 2pm-4pm.